Travelefficiency.com may contain sponsored post, affiliate links, advertisement and other forms of monetization.Some of the links in our site are an affiliate link, we would earn a commission when you click through our links and make a purchase. Be rest assured that this will NOT give any form of additional cost to your purchase.
travelefficiency.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Although travelefficiency.com recommends products that we believe are of the best quality (and may not have personal experience with the product) make no assurance of the accuracy of the content on the website and sites linked to or from our site. We own all review ratings.As a clear rule, we do not let advertisers influence our content. We strive to be as independent as possible. We make our money through online advertising – which makes this site free for you to use.Our website might host advertising banners, an advertisement is distinguished by the word ‘Advertisement’ or ‘Ad’. We’re not trying to pull a fast one or rip you off, but we do need to pay for the maintenance of this site and the talented people who work on this site, so we’ve adopted an advertising policy that works best for us and for youHere are some principles we stick with:
- We will not sell your personal details onto a third party – advertisers on our site may have access to your behavior via cookies, but not your data.
- We place ads based on where they perform best without them being intrusive.
- We will not use behavioral targeting unreasonably. We won’t behaviorally target anything that might embarrass you, and you always have the option to opt out.
- We request that you don’t use ad blockers – contrary to popular belief we do sometimes get paid for you just seeing advertising without you clicking or buying anything. If you like our site, please don’t block our ads – it’s an easy way for you to pay us for using it without it costing you anything.
- We run more ads than it is reasonable to keep track of, therefore if you have a complaint about an ad for any reason, please get in touch with us and let us know and we will do what we can about it – it’s not in our interests to displease our users.
- We do not allow auto-initiated sound – that means ads are not allowed to have the sound switched on when the page loads. If you see an ad which does this, please let us know and we will hunt it down and switch it off as soon as possible.
- We do not allow ads that make you download anything, or which break the site in any way. If you see an ad which does this, please let us know and we will hunt it down and switch it off as soon as possible. We’re not trying to trick you into buying things you don’t want or need, we’re just making you aware of the dynamic you are already involved in so that you can consciously take part.
- Advertising has been rightly and wrongly demonized over the years, but it’s part of keeping the internet free, so working together we hope we can make it a more reasonable payment system for everyone. To help us find the offending ad, please send us a screenshot of the ad, the URL you saw it on and what country you are in if possible. So you know, we will also likely tell off the advertiser, as all of our advertising partners know our rules.